Funding Source: This study was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Nursing Research (NR04826).
A Descriptive Feasibility Study to Evaluate Scheduled Oral Analgesic Dosing at Home for the Management of Postoperative Pain in Preschool Children Following Tonsillectomy
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 472–483, March 2012
How to Cite
Sutters, K. A., Holdridge-Zeuner, D., Waite, S., Paul, S. M., Savedra, M. C., Lanier, B., Mahoney, K. and Miaskowski, C. (2012), A Descriptive Feasibility Study to Evaluate Scheduled Oral Analgesic Dosing at Home for the Management of Postoperative Pain in Preschool Children Following Tonsillectomy. Pain Medicine, 13: 472–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01324.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.