No grants or other forms of support were received for this manuscript. We had no financial relationship with any company whose products may be related to the topic of this manuscript.
The Ethics of Pain Clinical Trials on Persons Lacking Judgment Ability: Much to Improve
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 427–433, March 2012
How to Cite
Bellieni, C. V., Rocchi, R. and Buonocore, G. (2012), The Ethics of Pain Clinical Trials on Persons Lacking Judgment Ability: Much to Improve. Pain Medicine, 13: 427–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01325.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.