Disclosure: This study is unfunded; none of the authors received direct compensation for their role in this study. At the time this article was written, LMR, DD, JEB, RCD, and BBB were employees or advisory board members for the DHHA/RMPDC RADARS System.
Do Prescription Monitoring Programs Impact State Trends in Opioid Abuse/Misuse?
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 434–442, March 2012
How to Cite
Reifler, L. M., Droz, D., Bailey, J. E., Schnoll, S. H., Fant, R., Dart, R. C. and Bucher Bartelson, B. (2012), Do Prescription Monitoring Programs Impact State Trends in Opioid Abuse/Misuse?. Pain Medicine, 13: 434–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01327.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.