Disclosure/Conflict of Interest Information: Financial support for the study was provided by Baylis Medical to cover coordinator time, administrative costs, and study treatments. Study equipment was provided at no cost. Treatments were provided to patients at no cost.
A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy of Lateral Branch Neurotomy for Chronic Sacroiliac Joint Pain
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 383–398, March 2012
How to Cite
Patel, N., Gross, A., Brown, L. and Gekht, G. (2012), A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy of Lateral Branch Neurotomy for Chronic Sacroiliac Joint Pain. Pain Medicine, 13: 383–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01328.x
No direct compensation was given to the physicians or staff who performed these procedures. No conflicts of interest are noted by participating study physicians or staff.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Cadaveric Study of Sacroiliac Joint Innervation, Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 2014, 39, 6, 456, , , , ,
- 4Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation for Bilateral Greater Occipital Neuralgia, Case Reports in Neurological Medicine, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 7Interventional Treatments for Sacroiliac Joint Pain, Current Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Reports, 2014, 2, 1, 66, , ,
- 8Radiofrequency Ablation for the Treatment of Spine Pain, ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology, 2014, 42, 1, 113,
- 9Tomography-guided palisade sacroiliac joint radiofrequency neurotomy versus celecoxib for ankylosing spondylitis: a open-label, randomized, and controlled trial, Rheumatology International, 2014, 34, 9, 1195, , , , , ,
- 10Practical Management of Pain, 2014,, , ,
- 11Increasing the NaCl Concentration of the Preinjected Solution Enhances Monopolar Radiofrequency Lesion Size, Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 2013, 38, 2, 112, , ,
- 12Sacroiliac joint pain: a comprehensive review of epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment, Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 2013, 13, 1, 99, , ,
- 15Interventional therapy for chronic low back pain, Journal of the Korean Medical Association, 2012, 55, 6, 562, ,