Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Cerebral Blood Flow Dynamics During Pain Processing Investigated by Functional Transcranial Doppler Sonography
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 419–426, March 2012
How to Cite
Duschek, S., Hellmann, N., Merzoug, K., Reyes del Paso, G. A. and Werner, N. S. (2012), Cerebral Blood Flow Dynamics During Pain Processing Investigated by Functional Transcranial Doppler Sonography. Pain Medicine, 13: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01329.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.