Conflict of Interest/Disclosure: To the authors' knowledge, there are no conflicts of interest or other disclosures to report related to this work.
A Quantitative Review of Ethnic Group Differences in Experimental Pain Response: Do Biology, Psychology, and Culture Matter?
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 522–540, April 2012
How to Cite
Rahim-Williams, B., Riley, J. L., Williams, A. K. K. and Fillingim, R. B. (2012), A Quantitative Review of Ethnic Group Differences in Experimental Pain Response: Do Biology, Psychology, and Culture Matter?. Pain Medicine, 13: 522–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01336.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.