Financial Disclosure: Lynn Webster, MD, has received funding from the following companies as compensation for clinical research or as honoraria: Adolor, Alkermes, Allergan, AlphaBioCom, American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Board of Pain Medicine, AstraZeneca, Bayer, BioDelivery Sciences International, Boston Scientific, Cephalon, Collegium Pharmaceuticals, Covidien, Eisai, Elan Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Identigene (Sorenson), King Pharmaceuticals, Meagan Medical, Medtronic, Merck, Naurex, Nektar Therapeutics, NeurogesX, Nevro Corporation, Novartis, Pfizer, SchaBar, Shionogi USA, St. Renatus, SuCampo Pharma Americas, Takeda, TEVA Pharmaceuticals, Theravance, Vanda, Vertex, and Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals.
Overdose Deaths Demand a New Paradigm for Opioid Rotation
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 571–574, April 2012
How to Cite
Webster, L. R. and Fine, P. G. (2012), Overdose Deaths Demand a New Paradigm for Opioid Rotation. Pain Medicine, 13: 571–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01356.x
Perry Fine, MD, over the last 12 months has received honoraria for serving on advisory boards for Ameritox, Archimedes, Nuvo, Covidien, Purdue Pharma, and Pricara/OrthoMcNeil, and he has received consulting fees for medical-legal consultation for Johnson & Johnson, Cephalon, and Mylan.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Exploring the Use of Chronic Opioid Therapy for Chronic Pain, Medical Clinics of North America, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Application of Opioid Analgesia Concepts in a Third-Year Pharmacy Student Skills Laboratory on Three Campuses, Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy, 2014, 28, 1, 10, , ,
- 4Factors Associated With Survival After Opioid Rotation in Cancer Patients Presenting to an Outpatient Supportive Care Center, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2014, 48, 1, 92, , , , , , , ,
- 5Converting to Transdermal Fentanyl: Avoidance of Underdosing, Journal of Palliative Medicine, 2013, 16, 4, 409, , ,
- You have free access to this content6