Financial Disclosure: Lynn Webster, MD, has received funding from the following companies as compensation for clinical research or as honoraria: Adolor, Alkermes, Allergan, AlphaBioCom, American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Board of Pain Medicine, AstraZeneca, Bayer, BioDelivery Sciences International, Boston Scientific, Cephalon, Collegium Pharmaceuticals, Covidien, Eisai, Elan Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Identigene (Sorenson), King Pharmaceuticals, Meagan Medical, Medtronic, Merck, Naurex, Nektar Therapeutics, NeurogesX, Nevro Corporation, Novartis, Pfizer, SchaBar, Shionogi USA, St. Renatus, SuCampo Pharma Americas, Takeda, TEVA Pharmaceuticals, Theravance, Vanda, Vertex, and Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals.
Overdose Deaths Demand a New Paradigm for Opioid Rotation
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 571–574, April 2012
How to Cite
Webster, L. R. and Fine, P. G. (2012), Overdose Deaths Demand a New Paradigm for Opioid Rotation. Pain Medicine, 13: 571–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01356.x
Perry Fine, MD, over the last 12 months has received honoraria for serving on advisory boards for Ameritox, Archimedes, Nuvo, Covidien, Purdue Pharma, and Pricara/OrthoMcNeil, and he has received consulting fees for medical-legal consultation for Johnson & Johnson, Cephalon, and Mylan.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!