Disclosure: Lynn Webster, MD, has received funding from the following companies as compensation for clinical research or as honoraria: Adolor, Alkermes, Allergan, AlphaBioCom, American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Board of Pain Medicine, AstraZeneca, Bayer, BioDelivery Sciences International, Boston Scientific, Cephalon, Collegium Pharmaceuticals, Covidien, Eisai, Elan Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Identigene (Sorenson), King Pharmaceuticals, Meagan Medical, Medtronic, Merck, Naurex, Nektar Therapeutics, NeurogesX, Nevro Corporation, Novartis, Pfizer, SchaBar, Shionogi USA, St. Renatus, SuCampo Pharma Americas, Takeda, TEVA Pharmaceuticals, Theravance, Vanda, Vertex, and Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals.
Review and Critique of Opioid Rotation Practices and Associated Risks of Toxicity
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 562–570, April 2012
How to Cite
Webster, L. R. and Fine, P. G. (2012), Review and Critique of Opioid Rotation Practices and Associated Risks of Toxicity. Pain Medicine, 13: 562–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01357.x
Perry Fine, MD, over the last 12 months has received honoraria for serving on advisory boards for Ameritox, Archimedes, Nuvo, Covidien, Purdue Pharma, and Pricara/OrthoMcNeil, and he has received consulting fees for medical-legal consultation for Johnson & Johnson, Cephalon, and Mylan.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Vol. 13, Issue 12, 1667, Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.