At the time this study was conducted, Dr. Medve was affiliated with NeurAxon, Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Abuse Potential of Different Formulations of Oral Oxycodone
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 790–801, June 2012
How to Cite
Webster, L. R., Bath, B., Medve, R. A., Marmon, T. and Stoddard, G. J. (2012), Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Abuse Potential of Different Formulations of Oral Oxycodone. Pain Medicine, 13: 790–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01380.x
Conflict of interest: Dr. Webster: Consultant to and on the Advisory Board of King Pharmaceuticals; Dr. Bath: None; Dr. Medve: None; Dr. Marmon: None; Mr. Stoddard: None.
Role of funding source: This research was supported by a research grant from King Pharmaceuticals. King Pharmaceuticals did not contribute to the design, execution, analysis, or writing of the study.
Dr. Webster: Wrote the protocol, conducted the study, analyzed data, and wrote the article
Dr. Bath: Contributed to protocol design, conducted the study, and analyzed data
Dr. Medve: Contributed to the protocol design and analyzed data
Dr. Marmon: Contributed to protocol design and conducted statistical analysis
Mr. Stoddard: Reviewed results and performed statistical analysis
All of the above individuals reviewed the article critically and provided final approval.
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.