Disclosure: All authors have read and approved the manuscript. Dr. Boezaart is a consultant for Teleflex Medical and receives royalties for Arrow International for his invention of the “stimulating catheter.” Azra Bihorac (AB) was supported by Award Number K23GM087709 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences.
Regional Anesthesia as Compared with General Anesthesia for Surgery in Geriatric Patients with Hip Fracture: Does It Decrease Morbidity, Mortality, and Health Care Costs? Results of a Single-Centered Study
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 948–956, July 2012
How to Cite
Le-Wendling, L., Bihorac, A., Baslanti, T. O., Lucas, S., Sadasivan, K., Wendling, A., Heyman, H. J. and Boezaart, A. (2012), Regional Anesthesia as Compared with General Anesthesia for Surgery in Geriatric Patients with Hip Fracture: Does It Decrease Morbidity, Mortality, and Health Care Costs? Results of a Single-Centered Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 948–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01402.x
All other authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.