Disclosure: All authors have read and approved the manuscript. Dr. Boezaart is a consultant for Teleflex Medical and receives royalties for Arrow International for his invention of the “stimulating catheter.” Azra Bihorac (AB) was supported by Award Number K23GM087709 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences.
Regional Anesthesia as Compared with General Anesthesia for Surgery in Geriatric Patients with Hip Fracture: Does It Decrease Morbidity, Mortality, and Health Care Costs? Results of a Single-Centered Study
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 948–956, July 2012
How to Cite
Le-Wendling, L., Bihorac, A., Baslanti, T. O., Lucas, S., Sadasivan, K., Wendling, A., Heyman, H. J. and Boezaart, A. (2012), Regional Anesthesia as Compared with General Anesthesia for Surgery in Geriatric Patients with Hip Fracture: Does It Decrease Morbidity, Mortality, and Health Care Costs? Results of a Single-Centered Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 948–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01402.x
All other authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!