Conflict of interests/disclosure: Dr. Apolone and Dr. Corli received consulting and lecture fees from Grunenthal, Italy.
An Exploratory Analysis on the Effectiveness of Four Strong Opioids in Patients with Cancer Pain
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 897–907, July 2012
How to Cite
Corli, O., Montanari, M., Deandrea, S., Greco, M. T., Villani, W. and Apolone, G. (2012), An Exploratory Analysis on the Effectiveness of Four Strong Opioids in Patients with Cancer Pain. Pain Medicine, 13: 897–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01408.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessing the response to opioids in cancer patients: a methodological proposal and the results, Supportive Care in Cancer, 2015, 23, 7, 1867, , , ,
- 2The unique role of transdermal buprenorphine in the global chronic pain epidemic, Acta Anaesthesiologica Taiwanica, 2015, 53, 2, 71, , , , , ,
- 3Endogenous opiates and behavior: 2013, Peptides, 2014, 62, 67,
- You have free access to this content4