Disclosure and conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest and no disclosure of information associated with this manuscript.
Palmitoylethanolamide in the Treatment of Chronic Pain Caused by Different Etiopathogenesis
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1121–1130, September 2012
How to Cite
Gatti, A., Lazzari, M., Gianfelice, V., Di Paolo, A., Sabato, E. and Sabato, A. F. (2012), Palmitoylethanolamide in the Treatment of Chronic Pain Caused by Different Etiopathogenesis. Pain Medicine, 13: 1121–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01432.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.