Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest or financial relationships with any company whose products may be related to the topic of this article to disclose.
How Does Use of a Prescription Monitoring Program Change Medical Practice?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1314–1323, October 2012
How to Cite
Green, T. C., Mann, M. R., Bowman, S. E., Zaller, N., Soto, X., Gadea, J., Cordy, C., Kelly, P. and Friedmann, P. D. (2012), How Does Use of a Prescription Monitoring Program Change Medical Practice?. Pain Medicine, 13: 1314–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01452.x
Funding: This work was supported by a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (R21CE001846-01 Green [PI]).
All authors have significantly contributed to the design of the study, interpretation of data, drafting/revising the article for important intellectual content, and will be involved in the final approval of any published version. The concept, design, and analysis of the study were accomplished by the first author.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.