Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest or financial relationships with any company whose products may be related to the topic of this article to disclose.
How Does Use of a Prescription Monitoring Program Change Medical Practice?
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1314–1323, October 2012
How to Cite
Green, T. C., Mann, M. R., Bowman, S. E., Zaller, N., Soto, X., Gadea, J., Cordy, C., Kelly, P. and Friedmann, P. D. (2012), How Does Use of a Prescription Monitoring Program Change Medical Practice?. Pain Medicine, 13: 1314–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01452.x
Funding: This work was supported by a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (R21CE001846-01 Green [PI]).
All authors have significantly contributed to the design of the study, interpretation of data, drafting/revising the article for important intellectual content, and will be involved in the final approval of any published version. The concept, design, and analysis of the study were accomplished by the first author.
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.