Conflicts of interest/Disclosures: Rebecca L. Robinson and Madelaine Wohlreich are employees of, and minor shareholders in, Eli Lilly and Company. Philip Mease receives research funding, consulting fees, and is an honoraria speaker for Eli Lilly and Company, Forest Pharmaceuticals, and Pfizer. David Williams is a consultant for Eli Lilly and Company, Forest Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and Bristol Myers Squibb. Yi Chen and Deborah D'Souza are employees of PharmaNet/i3. Bill McCarberg is an advisor for NeurogesX.
Burden of Illness and Treatment Patterns for Patients with Fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1366–1376, October 2012
How to Cite
Robinson, R. L., Kroenke, K., Mease, P., Williams, D. A., Chen, Y., D'Souza, D., Wohlreich, M. and McCarberg, B. (2012), Burden of Illness and Treatment Patterns for Patients with Fibromyalgia. Pain Medicine, 13: 1366–1376. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01475.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.