Conflict of interest and acknowledgment of support: No author reports having any financial or other potential conflict of interest with this study. This study was supported in part by award K23DA023467 from the United States National Institute on Drug Abuse to Dr. Morasco.
Original Research Article
Chronic Pain Treatment and Health Service Utilization of Veterans with Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1407–1416, November 2012
How to Cite
Lovejoy, T. I., Dobscha, S. K., Cavanagh, R., Turk, D. C. and Morasco, B. J. (2012), Chronic Pain Treatment and Health Service Utilization of Veterans with Hepatitis C Virus Infection. Pain Medicine, 13: 1407–1416. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01476.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.