Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Immunoglobulin as Adjuvant Treatment for Refractory Neuropathic Pain. Results of an Open-Label, Multicenter Study
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1334–1341, October 2012
How to Cite
Jann, S., Francia, A., Fruguglietti, M. E., De Toni Franceschini, L. and Sterzi, R. (2012), Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Immunoglobulin as Adjuvant Treatment for Refractory Neuropathic Pain. Results of an Open-Label, Multicenter Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 1334–1341. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01478.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!