Conflict of interest: None to declare.
Original Research Article
Effectiveness of Water Physical Therapy on Pain, Pressure Pain Sensitivity, and Myofascial Trigger Points in Breast Cancer Survivors: A Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1509–1519, November 2012
How to Cite
Cantarero-Villanueva, I., Fernández-Lao, C., Fernández-de-las-Peñas, C., López-Barajas, I. B., Del-Moral-Ávila, R., de la-Llave-Rincón, A. I. and Arroyo-Morales, M. (2012), Effectiveness of Water Physical Therapy on Pain, Pressure Pain Sensitivity, and Myofascial Trigger Points in Breast Cancer Survivors: A Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial. Pain Medicine, 13: 1509–1519. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01481.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.