Ethical considerations: Written consent was obtained from the patient for publication of this study.
Letter to the Editor
Controlling Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Metformin Managed Pain Symptoms in a Patient Affected with Dercum's Disease
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1526–1527, November 2012
How to Cite
Labuzek, K., Liber, S., Marcol, W. and Okopień, B. (2012), Controlling Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Metformin Managed Pain Symptoms in a Patient Affected with Dercum's Disease. Pain Medicine, 13: 1526–1527. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01487.x
Conflicts of interests: The author(s) declare that they have no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.