Financial support: Dr. Shaw and Dr. Buchheit are supported by the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs and the Department of Defense(DM102142). Dr. Van de Ven is supported by T32 NIH grant# 2T32GM008600.
Original Research Article
Epigenetics and the Transition from Acute to Chronic Pain
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1474–1490, November 2012
How to Cite
Buchheit, T., Van de Ven, T. and Shaw, A. (2012), Epigenetics and the Transition from Acute to Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine, 13: 1474–1490. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01488.x
Conflict of interest/disclosure: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.