Disclosure: The research was conducted at the Mayo Pain Rehabilitation Center, Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, and the Translational Research Unit for Chronic and Acute Pain, Department of Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. Ms. Knight-Brown was supported by a grant from the Spirit of Eagles, Mayo Foundation, Rochester, MN.
Original Research Article
Clinical Outcomes of Multidisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation Among African American Compared with Caucasian Patients with Chronic Pain
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1499–1508, November 2012
How to Cite
Hooten, W. M., Knight-Brown, M., Townsend, C. O. and Laures, H. J. (2012), Clinical Outcomes of Multidisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation Among African American Compared with Caucasian Patients with Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine, 13: 1499–1508. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01489.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.