Disclosure: The research was conducted at the Mayo Pain Rehabilitation Center, Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, and the Translational Research Unit for Chronic and Acute Pain, Department of Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. Ms. Knight-Brown was supported by a grant from the Spirit of Eagles, Mayo Foundation, Rochester, MN.
Original Research Article
Clinical Outcomes of Multidisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation Among African American Compared with Caucasian Patients with Chronic Pain
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1499–1508, November 2012
How to Cite
Hooten, W. M., Knight-Brown, M., Townsend, C. O. and Laures, H. J. (2012), Clinical Outcomes of Multidisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation Among African American Compared with Caucasian Patients with Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine, 13: 1499–1508. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01489.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.