Declaration of interests: The authors declare that there are no financial or other relationships that might lead to conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Brazilian Portuguese Version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1425–1435, November 2012
How to Cite
Sehn, F., Chachamovich, E., Vidor, L. P., Dall-Agnol, L., de Souza, I. C. C., Torres, I. L. S., Fregni, F. and Caumo, W. (2012), Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Brazilian Portuguese Version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale. Pain Medicine, 13: 1425–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01492.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical Value of Serum Neuroplasticity Mediators in Identifying the Central Sensitivity Syndrome in Patients With Chronic Pain With and Without Structural Pathology, The Clinical Journal of Pain, 2015, 31, 11, 959, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Combined neuromodulatory interventions in acute experimental pain: assessment of melatonin and non-invasive brain stimulation, Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 2015, 9,, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Association of anxiety with intracortical inhibition and descending pain modulation in chronic myofascial pain syndrome, BMC Neuroscience, 2014, 15, 1, 42, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Increases the Corticospinal Inhibition and the Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: An Explanatory Double-Blinded, Randomized, Sham-Controlled Trial, The Journal of Pain, 2014, 15, 8, 845, , , , , , , , , ,
- 6The Relationship Between Cortical Excitability and Pain Catastrophizing in Myofascial Pain, The Journal of Pain, 2013, 14, 10, 1140, , , , , , , , , , , ,