Declaration of interests: The authors declare that there are no financial or other relationships that might lead to conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Brazilian Portuguese Version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1425–1435, November 2012
How to Cite
Sehn, F., Chachamovich, E., Vidor, L. P., Dall-Agnol, L., de Souza, I. C. C., Torres, I. L. S., Fregni, F. and Caumo, W. (2012), Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Brazilian Portuguese Version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale. Pain Medicine, 13: 1425–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01492.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association of anxiety with intracortical inhibition and descending pain modulation in chronic myofascial pain syndrome, BMC Neuroscience, 2014, 15, 1, 42, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Increases the Corticospinal Inhibition and the Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: An Explanatory Double-Blinded, Randomized, Sham-Controlled Trial, The Journal of Pain, 2014, 15, 8, 845, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4The Relationship Between Cortical Excitability and Pain Catastrophizing in Myofascial Pain, The Journal of Pain, 2013, 14, 10, 1140, , , , , , , , , , , ,