Declaration of interests: The authors declare that there are no financial or other relationships that might lead to conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Brazilian Portuguese Version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1425–1435, November 2012
How to Cite
Sehn, F., Chachamovich, E., Vidor, L. P., Dall-Agnol, L., de Souza, I. C. C., Torres, I. L. S., Fregni, F. and Caumo, W. (2012), Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Brazilian Portuguese Version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale. Pain Medicine, 13: 1425–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01492.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.