Conflict of Interest: None.
Original Research Article
Minimal Volume of Local Anesthetic Required for an Ultrasound-Guided SGB
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1381–1388, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M. H., Kim, K. Y., Song, J. H., Jung, H. J., Lim, H. K., Lee, D. I. and Cha, Y. D. (2012), Minimal Volume of Local Anesthetic Required for an Ultrasound-Guided SGB. Pain Medicine, 13: 1381–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01495.x
Attestation: All authors have seen the original study data, reviewed the analysis of the data, approved the final manuscript, and are responsible for archiving the study files.
Mi Hyeon Lee: Study design, conduct of study, data analysis, manuscript preparation
Ki Yeob Kim: Study design, conduct of study
Jang Ho Song: Study design, manuscript preparation
Hyun Jun Jung: Data analysis, manuscript preparation
Hyun Kyoung Lim: Study design, manuscript preparation
Doo Ik Lee: Manuscript preparation
Young Deog Cha: Study design, review manuscript
Financial Support: None.
IRB: Our study protocol was approved by the Institutional Review Board.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.