Disclosure: The research for CALGB 70903 was supported in part by grants from the National Cancer Institute (CA31946) to the Cancer and Leukemia Group B (Monica M. Bertagnolli, MD, Chair) and to the CALGB Statistical Center (Daniel J. Sargent, PhD, CA33601) as well as National Institutes of Health Support Grant P30-CA-008748. The content of this manuscript is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute. The authors have no financial relationships to disclose.
Original Research Article
Measurement of Affective and Activity Pain Interference Using the Brief Pain Inventory (BPI): Cancer and Leukemia Group B 70903
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1417–1424, November 2012
How to Cite
Atkinson, T. M., Halabi, S., Bennett, A. V., Rogak, L., Sit, L., Li, Y., Kaplan, E., Basch, E. and Cancer and Leukemia Group B (2012), Measurement of Affective and Activity Pain Interference Using the Brief Pain Inventory (BPI): Cancer and Leukemia Group B 70903. Pain Medicine, 13: 1417–1424. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01498.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA31946
- CALGB Statistical Center. Grant Number: CA33601
- National Institutes of Health Support. Grant Number: P30-CA-008748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.