Original Research Article
Intense Focused Ultrasound Preferentially Stimulates Subcutaneous and Focal Neuropathic Tissue: Preliminary Results
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 84–92, January 2013
How to Cite
McClintic, A. M., Dickey, T. C., Gofeld, M., Kliot, M., Loeser, J. D., Richebe, P. and Mourad, P. D. (2013), Intense Focused Ultrasound Preferentially Stimulates Subcutaneous and Focal Neuropathic Tissue: Preliminary Results. Pain Medicine, 14: 84–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01510.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Life Sciences Discovery Fund of Washington State
- NIH. Grant Number: R41 NS 049719-01
- Veterans Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.