Correction made after online publication November 8, 2012: affiliations have been updated.
Original Research Article
Preliminary Validation of the Defense and Veterans Pain Rating Scale (DVPRS) in a Military Population
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 110–123, January 2013
How to Cite
Buckenmaier, C. C., Galloway, K. T., Polomano, R. C., McDuffie, M., Kwon, N. and Gallagher, R. M. (2013), Preliminary Validation of the Defense and Veterans Pain Rating Scale (DVPRS) in a Military Population. Pain Medicine, 14: 110–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01516.x
Funding: This work was supported by institutional funding and the Defense and Veterans Center for Integrative Pain Management.
Copyright Protection: Our team is comprised partly of military service members and employees of the US Government. This work was prepared as part of our official duties. Title 17 U.S.C. 105 provides that “Copyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government.” Title 17 U.S.C. 101 defines a US Government work as a work prepared by a military service member or employee of the US Government as part of that person's official duties.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this presentation are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, or the United States Government.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.