Declaration of Interests: The authors declare that there are no financial or other relationships that might lead to conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Profile of Chronic Pain: Screen for a Brazilian Population
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Caumo, W., Ruehlman, L. S., Karoly, P., Sehn, F., Vidor, L. P., Dall-Ágnol, L., Chassot, M. and Torres, I. L. S. (2013), Cross-Cultural Adaptation and Validation of the Profile of Chronic Pain: Screen for a Brazilian Population. Pain Medicine, 14: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2012.01528.x
Competing Interest Statement: The present research was supported by the following Brazilian agencies: research grant from CNPq (Dr. I. L. S. Torres and Dr. W. Caumo); and assistance administrative support from the Postgraduate Research Group at the Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre. The institution (HCPA, UFRGS) received support from the following governmental Brazilian agencies: FAPERGS; CNPq and CAPES.
Name of department where the work was conducted: Pain and Palliative Care Service at HCPA/UFRGS.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.