Nature, Self, and Gender: Feminism, Environmental Philosophy, and the Critique of Rationalism
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
1991 by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Ecological Feminism
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 3–27, March 1991
How to Cite
Plumwood, V. (1991), Nature, Self, and Gender: Feminism, Environmental Philosophy, and the Critique of Rationalism. Hypatia, 6: 3–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.1991.tb00206.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!