Gendered Reason: Sex Metaphor and Conceptions of Reason
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
1991 by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 77–103, June 1991
How to Cite
Rooney, P. (1991), Gendered Reason: Sex Metaphor and Conceptions of Reason. Hypatia, 6: 77–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.1991.tb01394.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!