Presence with a Difference: Buddhists and Feminists on Subjectivity
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
1994 by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Feminist Philosophy of Religion
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 112–130, November 1994
How to Cite
Klein, A. C. (1994), Presence with a Difference: Buddhists and Feminists on Subjectivity. Hypatia, 9: 112–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.1994.tb00652.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!