Domination and Dialogue in Merleau-Ponty's Phenomenology of Perception
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
1997 by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–19, February 1997
How to Cite
SULLIVAN, S. (1997), Domination and Dialogue in Merleau-Ponty's Phenomenology of Perception. Hypatia, 12: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.1997.tb00168.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!