Tools for a Cross-Cultural Feminist Ethics: Exploring Ethical Contexts and Contents in the Makah Whale Hunt
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
2001 by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–26, February 2001
How to Cite
GAARD, G. (2001), Tools for a Cross-Cultural Feminist Ethics: Exploring Ethical Contexts and Contents in the Makah Whale Hunt. Hypatia, 16: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2001.tb01046.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!