Harm or Mere Inconvenience? Denying Women Emergency Contraception
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: FEAST I: Current Work in Feminist Ethics and Social Theory: Guest Editor: Diana Tietjens Meyers
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 11–30, Winter 2010
How to Cite
McLEOD, C. (2010), Harm or Mere Inconvenience? Denying Women Emergency Contraception. Hypatia, 25: 11–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2009.01082.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!