SYMPOSIUM ON CRESSIDA HEYES'S SELF-TRANSFORMATIONS: FOUCAULT, ETHICS, AND NORMALIZED BODIES: The Danger of Identifications: A Review of Self-Transformations: Foucault, Ethics, and Normalized Bodies by Cressida J. Heyes
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: FEAST I: Current Work in Feminist Ethics and Social Theory: Guest Editor: Diana Tietjens Meyers
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 224–228, Winter 2010
How to Cite
WINNUBST, S. (2010), SYMPOSIUM ON CRESSIDA HEYES'S SELF-TRANSFORMATIONS: FOUCAULT, ETHICS, AND NORMALIZED BODIES: The Danger of Identifications: A Review of Self-Transformations: Foucault, Ethics, and Normalized Bodies by Cressida J. Heyes. Hypatia, 25: 224–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2009.01092_1.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!