BOOK REVIEWS: Morality and Our Complicated Form of Life: Feminist Wittgensteinian Metaethics. By PEG O'CONNOR
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: FEAST I: Current Work in Feminist Ethics and Social Theory: Guest Editor: Diana Tietjens Meyers
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 242–244, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Nelson, J. L. (2010), BOOK REVIEWS: Morality and Our Complicated Form of Life: Feminist Wittgensteinian Metaethics. By PEG O'CONNOR. Hypatia, 25: 242–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2009.01093_2.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!