What Lies Ahead: Envisioning New Futures for Feminist Philosophy
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Feminist Legacies/Feminist Futures: The 25th Anniversary Issue
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 927–934, Fall 2010
How to Cite
INTEMANN, K., LEE, E. S., McCARTNEY, K., ROSHANRAVAN, S. and SCHRIEMPF, A. (2010), What Lies Ahead: Envisioning New Futures for Feminist Philosophy. Hypatia, 25: 927–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2010.01136.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!