Rethinking Ruddick and the Ethnocentrism Critique of Maternal Thinking
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Feminist Legacies/Feminist Futures: The 25th Anniversary Issue
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 834–851, Fall 2010
How to Cite
KELLER, J. (2010), Rethinking Ruddick and the Ethnocentrism Critique of Maternal Thinking. Hypatia, 25: 834–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2010.01139.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!