The Politics of Persons: Individual Autonomy and Socio-historical Selves. By JOHN CHRISTMAN
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011, Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 227–230, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Meyers, D. T. (2012), The Politics of Persons: Individual Autonomy and Socio-historical Selves. By JOHN CHRISTMAN. Hypatia, 27: 227–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2011.01173.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!