Coming Together: The Six Modes of Irigarayan Eros
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Ethics of Embodiment
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 478–496, Summer 2011
How to Cite
COHOON, C. (2011), Coming Together: The Six Modes of Irigarayan Eros. Hypatia, 26: 478–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2011.01190.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!