Femininity and Feminism: Chinese and Contemporary [A Special Issue of the Journal of Chinese Philosophy]. Edited by LINYU GU. Volume 36, Number 2, June 2009.
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 449–455, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Rosenlee, L.-H. L. (2012), Femininity and Feminism: Chinese and Contemporary [A Special Issue of the Journal of Chinese Philosophy]. Edited by LINYU GU. Volume 36, Number 2, June 2009. Hypatia, 27: 449–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2011.01201.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!