“Not Much to Praise in Such Seeking and Finding”: Evolutionary Psychology, the Biological Turn in the Humanities, and the Epistemology of Ignorance
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 28–49, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Hall, K. Q. (2012), “Not Much to Praise in Such Seeking and Finding”: Evolutionary Psychology, the Biological Turn in the Humanities, and the Epistemology of Ignorance. Hypatia, 27: 28–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2011.01229.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!