Ethical Embodiment and Moral Reasoning: A Challenge to Peter Singer
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 18–31, February 2013
How to Cite
Tillman, R. (2013), Ethical Embodiment and Moral Reasoning: A Challenge to Peter Singer. Hypatia, 28: 18–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2011.01242.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
|hypa1242-sup-0001-Supplementary References.doc||Word document||34K||Data S1 Tillman Supplementary References|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.