Living Politically: An Irigarayan Notion of Agency as a Way of Life
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 469–482, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Rozmarin, M. (2013), Living Politically: An Irigarayan Notion of Agency as a Way of Life. Hypatia, 28: 469–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2011.01258.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!