Invited Book Review
Sister Species: Women, Animals, and Social Justice. Edited by LISA KEMMERER. Urbana, Chicago, and Springfield: University of Illinois Press, 2011.
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Animal Others
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 670–672, August 2012
How to Cite
Emmerman, K. S. (2012), Sister Species: Women, Animals, and Social Justice. Edited by LISA KEMMERER. Urbana, Chicago, and Springfield: University of Illinois Press, 2011. Hypatia, 27: 670–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-2001.2012.01279.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!