*4 Bristow Park, Upper Malone, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
A Long-term Follow-up of Acetazolamide (Diamox) in the Treatment of Epilepsy
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 1, Issue 1-5, pages 493–500, January 1959
How to Cite
LOMBROSO, C. T. and FORXYTHE, I. (1959), A Long-term Follow-up of Acetazolamide (Diamox) in the Treatment of Epilepsy. Epilepsia, 1: 493–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1959.tb04283.x
This study was aided by a research grant (B-2348 C2) from the Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md. (U.S.A.).
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.