*This work was supported by Training Grant NIH 5-T01-MH-06415. The UCLA Gerbil Colony for the Study of the Epilepsies is supported by UCLA Medical Vivarium Income.
The Gerbil as a Model for the Study of the Epilepsies
Seizure Patterns and Ontogenesis*
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 109–119, March 1974
How to Cite
Loskota, W. J., Lomax, P. and Rich, S. T. (1974), The Gerbil as a Model for the Study of the Epilepsies. Epilepsia, 15: 109–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1974.tb04000.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received August 3, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.