*MRC Brain Metabolism Unit, Department of Pharmacology, 1 George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9JZ, Scotland.
Attempts to Produce Spike-and-Wave Complexes in the Electrocorticogram of the Rat
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 295–299, June 1975
How to Cite
McQueen, J. K. and Woodbury, D. M. (1975), Attempts to Produce Spike-and-Wave Complexes in the Electrocorticogram of the Rat. Epilepsia, 16: 295–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-1157.1975.tb06060.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received November 11, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.